UPSC NDA 2 Exam Latest Application form 2022 – 400 Posts -संघ लोक सेवा आयोग भर्ती
(UPSC NDA 2 Exam) In response to a recent public notice, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications for the National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Examination (II) 2022 via UPSC Examination Notice No. 10/2022-NDA-II. The UPSC NDA 2 2022 Exam is only open to non-married male candidates. The following details related to UPSC NDA 2 2022 are given below, such as Notification, Apply Online, Eligibility, Qualifications, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Jobs Kind, Results, UPSC NDA 2 Exam, Previous Papers, Syllabus, etc.
UPSC NDA 2 Exam Recruitment 2022 – Job Kind
|Department||UPSC NDA 2 Exam|
18 May 2022
|Salary Slot||INR/ Monthly|
|Apply Link||Click Here ⇒|
|Last Date To Apply||07 June 2022|
- Start Date: 18 May 2022
- Last Date: 07 Jne 2022
NDA & NA applicants are required to pay their application fees online according to their category when submitting an online application. Payment can be made using various online payment methods via the payment gateway. Detailed information is provided below.
- SC/ST candidates: Nil
- Other: Rs. 100/-
- Born between 2 January 2004 and 1 January 2007
The National Defence Academy’s Army Wing requires a Class 12 pass in the 10+2 School Education pattern or an equivalent test administered by the State Board of Education or a University. Class 12 pass with Physics, Jobs Kind, Chemistry, and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent is required for the Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA.
Examinees who are sitting for their Class 12 or equivalent examination can also apply to this examination.
Process Of Selection:
- Examining in writing (900 Marks)
- Board of Selection for Service (SSB-900 Marks)
- Verification of Documents
- Examination of the Medical Condition
How To Apply For UPSC NDA 2 Exam?
- Online applications are required.
- Candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements before applying.
- Before applying for these positions, all candidates should read the departmental advertisement (UPSC NDA II Exam Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (upsc.gov.in).
- The applicants who meet all the eligibility conditions must visit the website (upsc.gov.in) of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill in all the information in the application form.
- Check all the details in the form twice to prevent any kind of mistake.
- Upload scanned documents like passport photos and thumb impressions of the applicant after this.
- You will then have to pay the application fee (if applicable).
- The application form should be printed for future reference.
See More Jobs 2022
- Jobs In India
- Jobs In Chhattisgarh
- Jobs In Ladakh
- Jobs In Mumbai
- Job kind CG 2022
- Delhi Jobs
- Cg Vyapam Jobs
- CGPSC Jobs 2022
- Bihar Jobs
- Free Job Kind Alert
- Jobs In Ladakh
- Jobs In Assam
- Jobs In Rajasthan
- Patna Jobs
- CG Jobskind Latest In India
Jobs Kind Network Played a Vital Role in Latest Jobs Information About All Kinds Of Jobs Related To Different Sources like Newspaper And other Portal Of Vacancies Organization. The Post Add Linked In Bellow Section Must Read All Information About This Job Like Last Date, Date Of Post, Posting Areas, Salary slots, Age Criteria, Test And Interview Date. Stay updated With Jobs Kind For shortlisting information about selected candidates. Feel Free to Ask Any Question In Comment Section About This Jobs Announcement for Any Querry.