BRO MSW Store Keeper Technical Vacancy 2022 – 876 Posts – बीआरओ एमएसडब्ल्यू
BRO MSW The Border Roads Organization announced a notification for 876 vacancies. The application form for BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2022 is available. Here are the BRO MSW and SKT post-by-post details. Border Roads Organization is accepting nominations for the post of Multi Skilled Worker.
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2022
Store Keeper Technical (SKT)
Multi Skilled Worker (MSW) (Driver Engine Static)
BRO Recruitment 2022 Details
|Recruitment Organization||Border Roads Organization (BRO)|
|Post Name||Store Keeper Technical / Multi Skilled Worker|
|Last Date||Updates Soon|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Category||Centre Govt Jobs|
Education Qualification Required
Candidate with higher education will be eligible for Bro.gov.in recruitment 2022, however age limit is mandatory for candidates applying to store keeper technical positions.
|Store Keeper Technical (SKT)||12th – Store Keeping Knowledge|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||10th – Relevant Certificate|
Application Start Date : 27-05-2022
Last Date Apply Online: 22-06-2022
SC/ ST/ PWD Fee : Rs. 0/-
OBC/ EWS/ ESM Fee : Rs. 50/
Online payment of the application fee is supported through debit cards, credit cards, and net banking.
1. Aged 18 to 25 – Multi Skilled worker
2. Store Keeper Technical – 18 To 27 Years
3. According to the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time, government servants may relax the age limit to up to 40 years in case of general candidates and up to 45 years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes.
BRO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
There will be four stages in the selection process:
1. Candidate selection will be based on the Provisional Merit List of the Written Test only, and further screening will be based on the written marks for physical and practical trade tests.
2. (PET / PST) Physical Efficiency Test
3. Verification of Documents
4. Medical Exam
Centre for Physical Efficiency Tests & Practical Tests (Trade Tests) and Written Tests – The tests will be conducted at GREF Center, Job Kind, Dighi Camp, Alandi Road, Pune – 411015, however, in case of any administrative constraints the tests may be conducted decentralized. Applicants would be placed in centers close to their places of residence based on their address in their applications (the decision of their department would be final on the allotment of centers).
|Store Keeper Technical||Rs. 19000 – 64000|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||Rs. 18000 – 55000|
How To Apply for BRO Vacancy 2022
- Online applications are required.
- Candidates must make sure they meet the eligibility requirements before applying.
- For more information about the posts BRO MSW, candidates are requested to read the departmental announcement (BRO Multi Skilled Worker, Store Keeper Technical, Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (bro.gov.in) (Jobs Kind).
- Candidate fulfilling all the eligibility criteria will have to visit the website (bro.gov.in) (Jobs Kind) of Border Roads Organization (BRO) through the Apply Online link below and complete the online application form.
- Make sure that all the information on the form is accurate BRO MSW.
- Attach scanned documents such as a passport size photo, signature of the applicant, thumb impression, etc.
- The application fee is then required to be paid (if applicable).
- You should keep a copy of the form for future reference.
Jobs Kind Network Played a Vital Role in Latest Jobs Information About All Kinds Of Jobs Related To Different Sources like Newspaper And other Portal Of Vacancies Organization. The Post Add Linked In Bellow Section Must Read All Information About This Job Like Last Date, Date Of Post, Posting Areas, Salary slots, Age Criteria, Test And Interview Date. Stay updated With Jobs Kind For shortlisting information about selected candidates. Feel Free to Ask Any Question In Comment Section About This Jobs Announcement for Any Querry.